As a Frontend Engineer at Blink22, you'll be working in conjunction with all of Blink22's departments to ensure the delivery of blazing-fast and efficient web experiences.
You'll also be involved in improving our internal processes and contributing to our culture of growth and openness.
You'll also have the opportunity to learn and grow as a Frontend Engineer.
Required Technical skills:
- Having a good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Having a good understanding of CSS grid systems.
- Putting performance first and prioritizing writing clean and well-structured code.
- Having experience with one or more frontend libraries or frameworks such as React.js, Vue.js, Next.js, or Nuxt.js.
- Understanding Git as a VCS.
- Being able to use GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket.
- Understanding how NPM and Yarn work.
- Being able to give and receive constructive and effective code reviews.
Perks & Benefits:
- You'll be working in a fully remote environment. With the ability to work at any of our offices if you want to.
- Completely flexible working hours.
- We'll provide you with all the learning resources that you'll need.
- The frontend team holds bi-weekly Tech Talks to share knowledge among team members.
- You'll be evaluated based on our internal competency framework developed by our engineering team and our psychologist. Which will ensure faster career growth.
- You'll have full autonomy in your work regardless of your experience level. And you'll be shaping our internal FE processes based on your feedback and ideas.
- You'll be working with an organized team consisting of different levels of experience. Which will provide you with mentorship and help you grow faster as a Frontend Engineer.
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
Required Soft skills:
- Having a good learning mindset.
- Being able to thrive working on a fast-paced, organized team.
- Having good communication skills in order to be able to communicate effectively with other team members and PMs.
- Being able to work independently and finding the right way to communicate your blockers proactively.
- Having good ethics and a good attitude that aligns with our culture of openness and directness.
- Being able to share your knowledge with other team members and getting involved in our technical discussions.
- Being able to use Jira, Slack, Notion, etc.