Junior Sales Representative
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products/services in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services. Qualifications often include strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
Required Hard skills:
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/emails
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Perks & Benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
Required Soft skills:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/Excel
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field