Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
Required Hard skills:
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail.
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Attending meetings with senior management
Perks & Benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces
- Weekly team lunches
- Access to various educational resources
- Friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
Required Soft skills:
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Team players
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.