The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Required Hard skills:
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and set the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Coordinates internal and external product launches by working with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Experience with the Agile framework and Scrum methodology.
Perks & Benefits:
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitve salary
Required Soft skills:
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Ideal team players because of their technical competence and positive attitudes.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.