We are looking for an experienced and passionate QA Engineer to join our team!. As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics, and ultimately monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Required Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Identify KPIs for product quality.
- Liaise with internal teams (eg. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
Required Soft skills:
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Passionate developers.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Ideal team players because of their technical competence and positive attitudes.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.