SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Senior Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Required Technical skills:
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by ongoing calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and set the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases.
- Writing well-crafted EPICs and user stories to define the problem, goal, solution, and success metrics.
- Working hand in hand with stakeholders to ensure that the objectives align with their pain points.
- Deep diving into the problem discovery and research in the field with real customers.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Coordinates internal and external product launches by working with Design, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Experience with the Agile framework and familiarity with Scrum, XP, and Kanban methodologies.
- Conducting user interviews to hit the points first hand and validating design solution prototypes before developing them.
- Helping everyone see the bigger picture & solving holistic problems.
Perks & Benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Weekly team lunches.
- Access to various educational resources.
- Flexible working hours, in addition to "Work from Home" policy.
- Competitive salary.
Required Soft skills:
- 2+ years building technology-powered products.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- A leader who can inspire and rally a team around a problem.
- Empathetic, dedicated to one's users, understanding them emotionally and through data.
- Able to thrive working on a fast-paced, creative team.
- Great communicators.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Analytical problem solvers.
- Ideal team players because of their technical competence and positive attitudes.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share their knowledge, and learn from others.