Blink22 is looking to fill the position of Technical Recruiter. The Technical Recruiter’s #1 priority is to source top technical talent across Egypt to fill roles in Software and Mobile Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Design, and some administrative roles. The purpose of this role is to help support Blink22’s growth by matching qualified candidates to roles that will help Blink22 continue to provide award-winning experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate will be the type of person who is energized by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring team members in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, evaluating both experience and person-job fit when assessing candidates.
Required Technical skills:
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical recruiter, or 3+ years as a recruiter with a passion to learn about technical recruitment.
- University education in business administration, recruitment, or HR preferred.
- Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- Marketing: Whether you are connecting with people through LinkedIn, email, phone calls, or at a recruitment event, you know how to share your company’s culture in a friendly and helpful way that converts candidates into employees.
- Sourcing: You are highly knowledgeable about what makes candidates successful across technical roles, and you can easily spot traits that would make a candidate a good fit within a corporate culture. If you’re not sure about a technical skillset or candidate question, you’re the type of person that would take the initiative to reach out to a team or technical lead to gather more information before taking action.
- Screening: You are comfortable following processes and procedures for screening new candidates.
- Interviewing: You are an expert at preparing and asking interview questions that are behaviourally based, open-ended, and relevant to the role’s requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities). You also understand the importance of asking the candidate if they have any questions about the company, culture, or benefits.
- Negotiation: You are confident and comfortable negotiating with candidates in regards to salary, start dates, and benefits - balancing business needs with candidate needs appropriately.
- Reporting: You are able to utilize HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking Systems to stay organized throughout the recruitment process, and are excited about tracking important recruitment KPI’s such as time to hire, interview to offer ratio, quality of hire, candidate feedback, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible hours.
- Additional accessories for your computer.
- In-office entertainment and lounge spaces.
- Competitive salary.
Required Soft skills:
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Arabic are preferred.
- Naturally curious and eager to learn about candidates, but also motivated to learn about recruitment trends, best practices, and innovations.
- Reliable in communication-related to recruitment with both internal team members (team leads, hiring managers, and leadership team) as well as candidates and external partners.
- Confident in communicating the Blink22 vision across multiple channels, and acting as an ambassador for Blink22 in all business and recruitment interactions, including networking.
- Trustworthy, and able to manage confidential employee information.
- Empathetic, and able to understand and constantly improve the candidate experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Always ready to help troubleshoot, share knowledge, and learn from others.
- Open to travel for the purpose of the university and other types of recruitment events - likely within Egypt, but occasional travel could expand to UAE in the future.